We have been able to organize an excitingly diverse programme of different activities and excursions before, during, and after the ICP12 conference in Utrecht. For some of these a minimum amount of participants is required, whereas for several, a limited participation is possible. It is therefore strongly advised to book you participation as soon as possible (first come first go !). Some of these activities/excursions are unique and only organized in relation to this conference.
What: A geological tour through the old centre of Utrecht combined with a visit below Domplein square where 2000 years of history is revealed in the archaeological excavations (http://www.domunder.com/en) .
- Sunday August 28th, 2016: 13:30-16:00 (changed start time)
- Monday August 29st, 2016: 19:30-21:30 (not available anymore)
- Wednesday August 31st, 2016: 14:30-16:30 (changed start time)
- Wednesday August 31st, 2016: 18:30-20:30 (changed start time)
- Friday September 2nd, 2016: 19:30-21:30 (not available anymore)
- Saturday September 3nd, 2016: 14:00-16:00 (not available anymore)
Duration: 2 hours
Meeting point: Domplein square, base of the tower. There will be somebody with a ICP12 sign.
Your guides: Thomas van der Linden and Wim Dubelaar
Maximum participants per tour: 15
Prize: 25 Euro