The ICP12 program will be in five plenary sessions in the morning, divided over the five days of the meeting. On Monday, Tuesday and Thursday there will be a perpective lecture at the end of the afternoon.
- Session 1. Time Scales and Rates of Change
- Session 2. Paleo Proxies: Development, Calibration and Application
- Session 3. Biogeochemical Cycles, Biota and Evolution
- Session 4: System Dynamics and Ocean-Ice-Continent Interactions
- Session 5. Reconstructing the Future
- Afternoon sessions: Perspective lectures