The ICP12 program will be in five plenary sessions in the morning, divided over the five days of the meeting:
- Session 1. Time Scales and Rates of Change
- Session 2. Paleo Proxies: Development, Calibration and Application
- Session 3. Biogeochemical Cycles, Biota and Evolution
- Session 4: System Dynamics and Ocean-Ice-Continent Interactions
- Session 5. Reconstructing the Future
In the afternoons there are the poster sessions. The program is organized in such a way that maximum time is allowed for poster viewing and networking. There is then also space for companies to display and promote their activities and products.